Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Welcome to Preppy Saver!

Hi!  I am so glad you found your way to my new blog!  My name is Shannon and I run a stationery company called The Preppy Ladybug.  I recently quit my day job and I need to save money more than ever.  I started couponing 3 years ago and have saved thousands of dollars on my grocery and drug store bills over the years.  I love the lifestyle I have been living, and don't want to have to give up shopping, eating out and going out with friends.  I will blog about ways to save money, so you can live a fabulous life for less!

While I am not going to post grocery lists and coupon databases on my website, I will highlight some of the great deals I get each week.  In addition, I teach coupon classes in the metro Atlanta area!  If you have a group in your neighborhood, in your church, or elsewhere that are interested in learning how to coupon, please send me a message!  The class is $10 per person and includes valuable handouts and spreadsheets that have helped me learn to plan my shopping trips and track my savings.  I love helping people get the best savings anywhere they go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment