Monday, July 11, 2011

Preppy Saver in Buckhead Patch!

Welcome new readers from Buckhead Patch!  I am so glad that you have found my blog! 

My name is Shannon and I recently quit my day job to run my stationery company, The Preppy Ladybug.  I need to save money now more than ever, so I started Preppy Saver!  I have been couponing for 3 years, and have saved thousands of dollars on my grocery and drug store bills over the years.  But saving isn't limited to the grocery store!  I love the lifestyle I have come to know, and I don't want to have to give up shopping, eating out and going out with my friends.  That is where Preppy Saver comes in.  I will share tips, ideas and deals for saving money on things that you like to do, so you too can live a fabulous life for less!

I will not post grocery lists and coupon databases on my blog, but I will tell you where to find them, and I will highlight some of the great deals that I get each week.  This week I will also begin a Coupon 101 series that will teach you how to find and use coupons.

In addition, like Beth mentioned in her article, I teach coupon classes in the Metro Atlanta area!  If you have a group in your neighborhood, your church, or elsewhere that are interested in learning how to coupon, please send me an email at preppysaver@gmail.com to set up a class.  The classes are $10 per person and include valuable handouts and spreadsheets that have helped me learn to plan my shopping trips and track my savings.

Follow me on facebook and on Twitter @preppysaver!

I am looking forward to helping you save money and have fun!  I hope you enjoy my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment