Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Staples Coupons and Teacher Appreciation!

Call me a nerd, but I *love* school supplies.  I was also the geeky kid who couldn't wait to go back to school every August.  I looked forward to going shopping for school supplies, and I would organize and re-organize my backpack in anticipation of the first day of school.  Some things don't change, except for how much I pay for them now!  I love to stockpile my office supplies every summer when stores start doing deals on school supplies, and the first round of sales has started!

Here are some coupons for Staples that will make for some really great deals!  I am looking forward to picking up some shipping envelopes!


75% Off any one HP paper product, designed for inkjet, laser and photo printers
75% off any one Uni-Ball product
75% off any one box of envelopes
75% off any one package of filing folders, hanging folders or expanding file items

In addition, Staples is doing Teacher Appreciation Day on select days in July and August.  If you are a teacher, look here to find out when your local store is participating.  In Atlanta, it is on July 30th from 9am to 12pm.  All teachers will receive coupon savings, and the first 100 teachers will also receive a thank you goodie bag!


(Thanks Eastern Shore Mom!)

Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment